STRUCTURE OF EVENTS
The programme will include parallel sessions and will be constructed around presentations by keynote speakers, student design sessions, films, and professional practice sessions.
EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS WILL INCLUDE:
- The prestigious international LafargeHolcim Foundation Sustainable Construction Awards for the Africa Region exhibition
- UP’s Department of Architecture 75th birth year exhibition
- UDISA’s Urban+Trans+Formation exhibition
- Corobrik SAIA Awards of Merit exhibition
- The Ceasarstone Competition exhibition
- PPC Imaginarium and Fuch’s students’ competitions exhibition
- AZA’s sponsors and exhibitors
- Films showcased by the Architects’ Collective
- Side Functions (cost to be confirmed)
DURATION OF THE EVENT:
3 & 4 MAY 2018
|ONE DAY ONLY|
SAIA MEMBERS (per day)
NON-SAIA MEMBERS (per day)
In keeping with the ‘Urban Festival’ nature of the event, catering will be provided on a pay-as-go basis, keeping the event informal, flexible, and cost effective for delegates. Lunch is not included.
5 MAY 2018
Master classes (cost to be confirmed)
All prices inclusive of VAT.
The SAIA AZA 2018 Conference, Master Classes and Tours is presented by SAIA, a SACAP recognised Voluntary Association and accordingly the event is deemed to be a Category One CPD activity and participating Registered Architectural professionals will be awarded Category One CPD Credits.