STRUCTURE OF EVENTS
The programme will include parallel sessions and will be constructed around presentations by keynote speakers, student design sessions, films, and professional practice sessions.
EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS WILL INCLUDE:
- Exhibitions by Africa Region winners of the prestigious international LafargeHolcim Foundation Sustainable Construction Awards
- UP’s Department of Architecture 75th birth year exhibition
- Corobrik SAIA Awards of Merit exhibition
- The Ceasarstone Competition exhibition
- PPC Imaginarium and Fuch’s students’ competitions exhibition
- AZA’s sponsors and exhibitors
- Films showcased by the Architects’ Collective
- Side Functions (cost to be confirmed)
DURATION OF THE EVENT:
3 & 4 MAY 2018
|ONE DAY ONLY|
SAIA MEMBERS (per day)
NON-SAIA MEMBERS (per day)
In keeping with the ‘Urban Festival’ nature of the event, catering will be provided on a pay-as-go basis, keeping the event informal, flexible, and cost effective for delegates. Lunch is not included.
5 MAY 2018
Master classes (cost to be confirmed)
All prices inclusive of VAT.
The SAIA AZA 2018 Conference, Master Classes and Tours is presented by SAIA, a SACAP recognised Voluntary Association and accordingly the event is deemed to be a Category One CPD activity and participating Registered Architectural professionals will be awarded Category One CPD Credits.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
1. Category 1 CPD credit per day, Thursday 3 May, Friday 4 May, and Saturday 5 May
2. Day 5 Masterclass pricing:
Masterclass (Included in all multi-day rates)
Masterclass only (Use applicable one day rate)
See the exciting content of our masterclasses here. If you are interested in new housing typologies, densification strategies and or urban regeneration of heritage fabric – one of these will be for you.